Saturday, July 23, 2016

7-23-16 Another Homecreek Ride



6 hour ride today. But less than 30 miles. Never been so tired. I thought my arms would fall off on the steep, rocky downhills.

First obstacle was a downed tree.

Trail Wings are no good going uphill in sandy, shale, rocky soil.

So hot and humid we had to remove our helmets to feel like we were getting air.

We rode pavement, gravel, mud, 2 lane, 1 lane, 2 track, single track, and no track.

I belly flopped my bike for the first time since I bought it last year. Glad Gomer was there to pick it up.

It was a great day of riding, but I'm worn out.

Time to fold the mirrors down.

Just a little mud.

Waiting on Gomer at the meeting place.

There's a WR500 over there somewhere.

We got the KTM drug through the fallen tree.

We need a selfie stick.

Went that way, wasn't worth it.

Went that way, Great Riding!

At this point, I didn't think I would get my bike out of there.

Air Hammer Surgery.


He has the Blackberry Brier Blues.


No comments:

Post a Comment